There are various types of keyboards available in the market. And, you can find them from very cheap to very expensive ones. However, here we will discuss what an RGB keyboard is. And, also what are the top 5 RGB keyboards in the current market. So, we first move to the basic part.
What really is an RGB Keyboard?
Basically, an RGB keyboard is a normal type of keyboard except that it consists of an RGB backlight while pressing. Besides, you can simply say that it is a keyboard with a colorful lighting system that you can customize.
Is the RGB keyboard expensive?
Well, compared to regular keyboards or multicolor keyboards it is a bit pricier. So, the reason is being each switch has RGB LED beneath it.
What is the difference between RGB and Multicolor Keyboard?
The multicolor keyboard has each row of the same color whereas RGB keyboards have customizable LED lights beneath each key.
Now, we know about the basics of RGB Keyboard we can move on to the main topic.
Based on our testing, here are our choices for the top 5 RGB Keyboard
1. Best RGB Keyboards: Corsair K95 Platinum
- It has an aluminum frame and RGB lighting with 8MB dedicated storage for the profile.
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB mechanical switches are available on Corsair K95
- With its 6 dedicated macro keys, it can be assigned complex in-game macro for quick gameplays
- It is durable with its Aluminum Alloy body
- There is OLED smart display for settings or changes in the profile
- Options for dynamic RGB illumination with millions of color options
- Palm support is brilliant since it has a premium Magnetic Wrist Rest
- Faster response than regular mechanical keyboards
3. Budget RGB Keyboards: Razer BlackWidow
- It comes with 16.8 million colors which are individually lit.
- BlackWidow comes with a Hybrid board memory which allows you to save up to 4 profiles
- The keyboard consists mechanical switch giving a great feel to users
- The keyboard is wireless so, it does not restrict movement
- Ornata is powered by Razer Chroma RGB allowing users to choose from 16.8 million colors
- The backlight keys can be customized using Razer Synapse 3 software
- Consists of dedicated media keys, volume wheel, and macro programmable keys
- It is a non-mechanical keyboard so it gives a traditional feel while typing
- A wireless full-size keyboard with dedicated macro keys
- It has fully customized RGB backlighting and is very responsive.
- There is minimum latency.
- 22mm ultra-thin sleek design.
- Long battery life where it gives 30 hours at 100% brightness.
These are our top 5 choices for RGB keyboards. If you think we might have missed some other keyboard, comment below and give us your thoughts.