Last Updated on Sunday, October 10, 2021 by ProsCons
You might have used many versions of Microsoft Office in your life in many ways either for professional purposes, academic purposes, or personal use. Microsoft now created Microsoft 365 which is supposed to help users in their use of Microsoft office in more desirable ways. In this topic, you are about to have a clear image of the Pros and Cons of Microsoft 365. Before we discuss that topic here’s what you need to know about Microsoft 365
What is Microsoft 365?
It is an advanced version of Office 365. Basically, it is a subscription plan for users who can enjoy the services of the Microsoft Office suite which includes Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint through the internet in the cloud. This means clients do not have to install those apps on their computers and directly use them in their cloud. In addition, they can get new updates every time they get released without any payments. Clients also do not really have to purchase the application as they are basically renting those applications.
What is the Subscription plan for this?
You can subscribe to this plan from Microsoft’s website. There is a subscription plan for personal use and family use or business use. You can get an additional 1 TB OneDrive space along with the subscription and access to the OneDrive Personal vault plus 60 minutes of Skype calls per month. Also, Microsoft offers access to its collaboration platform Teams.
Benefits of Microsoft 365
- Traditionally you install Office applications on your PC but now you can install them on your tablets
- You get access to application updates and security updates anytime they get released
- It allows you to 1TB OneDrive online storage to store your important files
Now we really got the basics of Microsoft 365, now we can move on to our main topic. What are the positives and negative sides of Microsoft 365? Is it really worth the subscription? Or you stick with the full-paid version.
So, here are the pros and cons of Microsoft 365:
- Microsoft 365 allows ist users to access its all apps
- You can get free upgrades every time it updates
- It allows up to six people in account sharing in a family pack with each having 1TB OneDrive storage
- People can use Microsoft 365 on their PC and their Tablets
- Customer support is available to all its subscribers
Check out the 5 Pros and Cons of Video Games.
- Instead of one-time pay users have to pay every year or month
- There may be always some costs even if do not use them
- Many or small changes may happen every time it upgrades so users may find it hard
- It is basically no use without the internet
So, these are the Pros and Cons of the service. Altogether, if you believe the pros outweigh the cons then you might think of subscribing. Of course, there is still Microsoft Office 2019 if you do not think it is better.
If you are a frequent user of Microsoft Office then you might just subscribe. But, if don’t want all those monthly costs then you can just purchase Microsoft Office in one go. You can decide for yourself by analyzing the pros and cons of Microsoft 365.